Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Congratulations Josh and Happy Hangovers




Josh called me last night after work and was so excited that he got recognized at work for doing a good job and got a huge raise. He came up to Logan to be with all of us so we could celebrate his accomplishments. I was so happy he wanted to be with us.... very happy... and I am so proud of him. So.... we proceeded to drink... and drink... and drink some more. We were the last people in the White Owl to leave so we got more beer on the way home. By the way.... Thanks for the rides last night to and from the Owl... those are some special people to go out of their way to do that.... Jordan and Cass... haha. (I am so getting in trouble for this!!)
So... back to the story. I dont remember how much beer we drank but goodness we accomplished our mission with style and grace. Josh was a true gentleman and helped Debbie finish 2 beers. Its so fun to drink with my son now that he is of age... lol
So Josh... here is to you and your fantastic accomplishments. I am very proud of you and thank you for sharing this with us last night!!!!

Ok I am going to leave you with a few words and phrases commonly heard around us and our kids. Please keep your mind out of the gutters... this is a family blog... lol
"TEENAGERS!!!!!"
"I'm Hungry"
"ewe"
"oh my HELL"
"BEER!!!"
"beer??"
"so co 7"
"Mohito"
"I love you"
"I love that"
"I am not your MAID"
"YOU KNOW WHAT??"
"BROCK AND TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!" (said through gritted teeth)
"settle down"
"Holy Shit"
"Keep your hands off my Mother!!!"
"The Parents"
"Power of Two"
"Just walking the Path"

Ok there is more but I am in trouble enough so I will stop. Debbie, thank you for the gentile reminders for me to do this haha... so its your fault.
I love you Debbie... you are my world!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A couple of forgotten phrases.

Will you bring me a diet coke?
Let me help with dishes.
How was your day.
You have to go where?
Get your calendar.
I love you too.
Good night.
WHAT.
EXCUSE ME. (Taylor's saying)
Whats for dinner?

I love you Sam.. SO cute. and yes... VERY HUNGOVER.. SHOOT.

DEBBIE said...

okay one more I had to ad...


Just like playing music by ear!

Anonymous said...

Debbie always says:

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!

and

FABULOUS.

Anonymous said...

you forgot to mention the new name us "children" decided on....

"THE PERVERTS"