Monday, July 28, 2008

just another manic Monday...


I think we should make Mondays a weekend. If we were to do that would that make Tuesday the new Monday?

It was sorta a holiday weekend here in good ole Utah. July 24th is Pioneer Day in Utah (Utah's Birthday) and it is a state holiday. There is the usual stuff, fireworks, good food, beer, bands, friends and family. Sam and I went and watched Wasatch Back Band the night of the 24th and was looking forward to a weekend with NO kids.. Yeah right. Well by Friday afternoon both my girls were home and spent the ENTIRE weekend with us.. I don't think Sam and I are EVER going to be alone again.

Sam can almost drive to Logan with his eyes closed. Sam's weekend schedule.

Wednesday night: Debbie drives to Sams (Bountiful) to see him for the evening and watch fireworks with them and have a beer on the front lawn.

Thursday morning: I drive back to Logan to go to work.

Thursday night: Jordan and Sam drive to Logan (Debbie's) we go to the park, listen to the band, and eat yummy food.

Friday Morning: Sam drives to Bountiful (Sam's House) to work (keep in mind it's about 80 miles apart) Jordan stayed at my house with Cassidi. The girls fell asleep at a friends house and got home at 2:30 a.m. OMYGOSH. Sam and I were fast asleep and thought we had heard them come home at midnight.. Yeah parents of the year.

Friday Afternoon: Sam drives to Debbie's. We move Cassidi back in and move some furniture around.

Friday Evening: WE all drive to Sam's house because the girls wanted to go to a dance club in SLC. (Third time Sam drove that 80 mile trip in one day)

Saturday afternoon: We drive BACK to Debbie's because girls want to go see these boys and Sam and I want to go listen to my brother speak at a meeting.

Saturday Night: Sam, Taylor and I drive BACK to Sam's house because Sam has to work in the morning and we are going to Lagoon all day on Sunday. Jordan and Cassidi drive separate because they wanted to play in Logan for awhile.

Sunday night: Debbie and girls drive back to Logan because Brock is home and I have missed him.

Now it's my manic Monday.. and Sam... How much is gas?

We have such a good time though... and guess what Sam is doing tonight... You guessed it.. Driving to Logan.
Weekend photos:
Cassidi and Jordan sleeping... SCARY...
Sam on the guitar and Jordan singing. WOW can she sing. Notice the food.. ALL OVER... Teenagers can EAT... and did I mention how sexy Sam is when he is playing that guitar... YUMMY!


Right... Taylor staying away from Cassid and Jordan sleeping.

YES.. They are EATING.... AGAIN....

5 comments:

Sammy said...

My Debbie..... I would drive the world to come see you and your kids... 80 miles is nothing.. heh

Anonymous said...

you two are way to cute. question... maybe you guys should move closer.. WHAT AN IDEA.

Anonymous said...

I think its funny your kids wont leave you alone. You need "teenage" supervision. LMAO.

Anonymous said...

dear perverts: we where so hungry that day and wow cassidi has some sexy hair do

Anonymous said...

yes we eat a lot and sleep a lot haha but that is not all we do! even tho thats what you make it look like in the blog with the pictures of us sleeping and eating haha oh jeez. love you guys