Sunday, July 20, 2008

Got Kids?


Boy do we... We went to Park City for the weekend, when I say we, I mean ALL 8 of us.. Yep, I said 8.. All our kids (except Sarah, and we had one extra a friend of Brock's). We had a riot. We went on the alpine slides, the coaster, the kids jumped on the bungee tramp, swam, ATE, cuddled, laughed, and yep had one fight between Taylor and Cassidi... One of our first "family" memories. It was so fun but man do we have KIDS.
I worry about Sam. The first time I went to his house he lived with his son Josh, a bachelor pad, VERY CLEAN, hardly anything in his fridge beer, washed dishes once every week. NOW, Sam's fridge is packed full of food, there is stuff all over his house, kids all over his house. We are constantly doing dishes or cleaning. YEAH big change for Sam. I said to him tonight.. Are you OK with all of this? He said YES, it was what he was hoping for. I just can't help think he is not a little over whelmed with all this..

Hey guys thanks so much for the memories.. I can't wait for more..

No comments: