Friday, July 25, 2008

Marinate them in love...

This Spring my 16 year old daughter, Cassidi, decided that she was moving into her dads house. She packed her bags and I saw her twice in 2 months. I cried myself to sleep for two weeks straight, begged her to come home and finally gave up and got really really angry with her.

When Sam came into my life and heard about Cassidi and the situation he said to me over and over. Don't be angry Deb, just love her. Well thats what we did. Cassidi started coming around more and more and more. She started staying almost every night. Today Cassidi is coming home to live. THANK GOODNESS!!!! Been a very hard few months but she is coming home.

Sam and I have a saying.... Marinate them in love. You love them and each other so much that they are marinated in it. I cannot help but think that Sam and his family being part of my life did not have a hand in bringing Cassidi home. We have a house FULL OF LOVE and laughter and it is working.....THANK YOU SAM... AND WELCOME HOME CASSIDI!!!!

THE POWER OF TWO...

No comments: