Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My new blog...


Well... Well... Well.. I have made it to the blog World and have decided to post my very own blog by request of friends and family saying. What is going on in Debbie's World..

Well let me tell you. A LOT.. Rather than type a lot I will attach a picture.. I am sure I will get a lot of WTH???? This is Sam and I at the Padre's game in San Diego.

The girl has met her dream man... hence the name of the blog.. THE POWER OF DOS. Sam always says the Power of Two.. So Sam this is for you.. Will try to post a couple times a week.. So here is the start of OUR journey. A single Father of three and a single Mother of three. (Can you say Brady Bunch). We will see where this road leads and make sure you read...

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Almost a year later Debbie and look how far we have come. I love you more now than ever. You and your kids have been an absolute dream come true honey. Thank you so much for loving me and being a part of my life.