Wednesday, July 30, 2008

June 21st.............changed my life




I think I need to mention something about the first time Debbie and I met. Yes this is a bit mushy and if you have a problem with that then don't read it. If you read it and have a serious problem with this then give me a buzz.... we will have a lil chat out back. lol
Anyway.... On June 21st Debbie and I went on our first date on a walk through the woods on a trail she used to go to when she was in high school. We found the tree that she carved a DD in.... way kewl.(may have to look hard to find the DD in the pic)
So she kisses me for the first time here at this beautiful place. Just to clarify... yes she kissed me first...heh. Thank God she did because I was so nervous I was shaking in my shoes. Since that day I have been totally intrigued with her and how well we get along. I know... intrigued is a weak word but I am not describing how I feel right now... how I feel would be quite descriptive and would require a different blog post. Intrigued is not an emotion, just my thought process. Let me continue... since I am intrigued I tend to ask questions like 'why'. So I googled June 21st and this is what it came up with.
I will copy and paste what it says - specifically read the last part.
June 21 is the 172nd day of the year (173rd in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 193 days remaining until the end of the year.
On non-leap years, this day marks the summer solstice in the northern hemisphere and the winter solstice in the southern hemisphere, and this is the day of the year with the longest hours of daylight in the northern hemisphere and the shortest in the southern hemisphere. In astrology, it is the cusp line between Gemini and Cancer.

So everyone knows. I am a Gemini and Debbie is a Cancer. If you believe in this kind of stuff it sounds pretty cool doesnt it??

See Debbie... the stars were aligned for us that day. WOW

1 comment:

DEBBIE said...

Sammy Sammy Sammy. Yes the stars were aligned and STILL aligned. You can be "intrigued" with me all you want. I am a little "intrigued" with you also.