Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Introduction





Well since things have created quite a buzz lately I thought it would be best to introduce myself to you. I told Debbie I would be nice so I will keep my promise... for now.
My name is Sam and I live in Bountiful. I have 3 great kids. Josh 21, Sarah 19 and Jordan 17. Josh lives with me and my girls are in Wyoming. They are an absolute joy.... I can say that now that they have all got rid of the teenage demon possession that took all my kids for about 2 years. Its been quite the ride... if you have had teenagers I know you know exactly what I am talking about. heh
Ok... what I do for a living might piss you off. I have a strong influence on gas pricing in several states. If that bothers you... ummm... talk to Debbie.. have her give me the message... lol or call 867-5309 Jenny will help you... hows that. (80's humor)

Lately I have been busy riding my motorcycle, raising gas prices, dating the most beautiful woman, raising gas prices, watering my freakin grass, raising gas prices, ok... so I havnt done much lately for obvious reasons but I really do have a life... I promise. Or at least Debbie is helping me ... ha thanks Debbie!!!!

All kidding aside, since I turned 40 I am on a quest to have as much fun as I can while I still can. Life is short and wasting it on stuff that doesn't mean much... well... really doesn't mean much. So here I am with a great woman who is an absolute joy to be around and has incredible kids and is wanting to have as much fun as I want to have... is there really a decision to be made here??? duh lol

If there is anyone reading this that was interested in dating Debbie.... I am so sorry... NOT!!! lol crap sorry Debbie... I said I was going to be nice....

Until next time.....

No comments: