Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Calgone... TAKE ME AWAY... NOW!!!!!!



I am normally NOT a complainer. I try not to be. Well... today I am.



I have a OVER HECTIC week and it's only Wednesday. These are a few of the things I have found out this week.


  • DO NOT EVER DOWN LOAD THE ECARD EMAIL.... I mean EVER no matter who it says it's from. I did it. End result... complete re image of my work laptop. (3200 Virus' on my computer) OOOOOPS!

  • It is NOT fun to have a re imaged laptop. All your "customized" things on your computer and all the programs, printer, drivers you have downloaded........... MIA!!!! I have spent almost half of the last three days trying to get my laptop back to where it was before the "ecard" email. DUH.
  • The start of school (all though WONDERFUL) is stressful on mom's pocketbooks and her mental wellness!
  • Single Mom's need a Sam in their life. WTH did I do without him?
  • Patience is not my strong suit.
  • Little League Football takes a hell of a lot of time!!!!
  • Sleep is essential for me. With out sleep I am not a picture of mental health.
  • Kisses are better when there is LOVE behind them.... WHEW!!!
  • Sam wears many different hats. Teddy Bear to Debbie! VERY PROFESSION at the office! I guess that is why he is where he is at.
  • Having a brother with terminal cancer... SUCKS!!! any other way to explain that? SUCKS.
  • I have no idea what my natural hair color is any longer.
  • and I am all around just a little bitchy this week.... PMS???? How would I know?
  • It's a lot more fun to grocery shop, school shop, and go EVERY where with your boyfriend who is also... MY VERY BEST FRIEND!

Wah... Wah... Wah........ CALGONE????? Where the hell are you. I promise not to bitch again for at least a month.

4 comments:

Sammy said...

My Debbie,
You can vent to me and with me all you want. Shopping alone is way too lonely and I will shop with you always. I think we spend more money when we are together shopping for some reason... lol Im ok with that... Can I buy you a beer tonight?

Anonymous said...

you can buy me a beer sam. It sounds to me like you don't want to take Debbie ANY WHERE.

Anonymous said...

wow.. have ya had better days?

DEBBIE said...

i am really not that bitchy.. I am just STRESSED. it's 5:05 p.m. I am going home and forget about my computer virus.... OH YEAH... VIRUSESESESESESESES....