Thursday, August 14, 2008

WERE BAAAAAACK!!!!


WE are home from Sun Valley. Even though I was there on work it seemed like a "mini-vacation" because Sam, Taylor and Brock went with me. We had such a good time. This picture is us at Sun Valley Lodge having dinner and watching the Olympics... FUN.


Taylor and Brock drove me CRAZY. They fought a lot and I think Sun Valley is more of an "adult" trip than a kid play ground.


I worked during the day but was able to go to lunch with them and we made the most of the nights. Sam took them bike riding, shopping, or watched the Olympics while I worked. Sun Valley Lodge has a Bowling alley in the basement (freakin awesome) so we went bowling one night.. YES.. YES... YES... Sam won.... HELL am I going to beat him at Anything.
We got home last night and Sam and I actually got to sleep in our own bed and had a couple of hours alone. We shared a room with Tay and Brock and as fun and great as that was... CAN WE GET A LITTLE PEACE AND QUITE.... (and ALONE TIME... ) No we could NOT... lol...

Here is some more picture of the "convent" and a bunch of Sun Valley.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell has happened to Sam. He has not posted for weeks.. Did you lose him at the compound.??? or are you just over powering?

Anonymous said...

JEEPERS... when did you get so blonde? and when did you get so damn gorgeous? The pictures of you in the black shirt.. SHAZAAMMMM!!!! girl looks good...

any wedding bells yet?

Sammy said...

Well Jan... Debbie is quite powerful, however, she has tried and tried to over power me and still struggles a bit. Although she always wins when she gives me that "ewe" look or "awe" look... haha. She has a mental and emotional overpowering ability I will say that..... :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I will follow you guys... Lets go get a drink tomorrow night.. OK?