Thursday, August 28, 2008

Cell phone contract or marriage????


"chat" between Sam and I about getting a cell phone plan as a family... we are getting our first "together" bill....


me: ok.. sounds good.
they have the "free" chocolate phones and those are great for my kids.


sam: which one has the data plan


me: you will have to talk to your rep.
????
are u joing us???
oh. our first family bill. lol


Sam: lol
oh shit we are in trouble
heh


me: why?


sam: our first family bill
is going to be 300 bucks


me: lol
we are connected now.
well not yet.
i guess we have not done it YET..
lol.


Sam: oh I have a feeling we will


me: that is a TWO year contract ya know... lol
SHIT...


Sam: thats a HUGE commitment just what am I going to do?


me: is a cell phone contract more significant then a marriage?
OH Wow we are in trouble. lol


Sam: haha
shit Debbie... NO MORE>>>>
YOUR MY FOREVER GIRL


me: lol.
exactly..
well it wont be two years INTO the marriage. we have 10 months till we get married so really it will only be a contract for 14 months (of marriage)..
so I think I can put up with you for 14 months..
poor me.. lol


Sam: I feel bad for you
having to put up with me that long


me: yeah.. its quite tough to be me..
poor poor debbie.. lol.
yeah right.


sam: lol


me: i will gladly put up with you that long..
YUMMY!


Sam: oh thanks God....
:)
hey
you never answered me
wut do you want to do tonight
seems lke you had plans of some kind


me: nothing.. what do you want to do tonight.
i have NO plans.


Sam: oh no thats tomorrow night
football thats right


me: nothing tonight.
i want to SLEEP...


Sam: me too and I promise Debbie I will leave you alone
well
lol
I may play a bit


me: you are on. JUST SLEEP after.. lol

3 comments:

Sammy said...

Oh my God!!!! So much for private conversations these days. Debra paybacks are a bitch.... lol The problem with that is your not very shy so things dont make you squirm like they do me.... haha... I will figure something out.

jess said...

paul and i got a family plan before we were married. i thought i was going to vomit...

Anonymous said...

JUST DON'T GET A TATTOO WITH EACH OTHER NAMES. That is the ultimate committment.