Tuesday, August 12, 2008

No room at the INN!!!!







But there was at the Convent... LOL...
Yes we couldn't find a place to stay in Redfish Lake or ANY surrounding area's. MY fault not Sam's... So in the SEARCH for a room Sam mentioned... ALL I WANT IS A BED. Well be careful what you wish for.. I found him a BED... and that is about all.


May family B & B (called the convent from here on out) is where we landed. The convent has "group showers, bathrooms, and beds. We did have our very own bed but each room was divided by ply wood and no ceilings at all. Picture above is of the "outdoor" sinks.. Yep.... It was that bad.

For the record. I thought it was a pretty cool place and it brought out my "inner Hippy".

For the record. SAM DID NOT THINK IT WAS A COOL PLACE and was counting the minutes till morning... HA.

NONE of us even showered there and made it to the Sunbeam hot pots... (another red neck experience for poor Sam).. Sam is NOW very worried about the woman he is dating. He asked me PLEASE just always shave your arm pits... LOL





These are pictures of the Sunbeam hotpots. The only shower I had for DAYS.. lol

After our hippy "moments" we made it to Sun Valley, Idaho.. We will post more pictures and yes WE have showered and all is clean.

Yep.... the honeymoon is over.. Poor Poor Sam

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have killed you Deb. I never want to stay there????? I like ceilings.

jess said...

that's no convent. it's a COMPOUND. like flds compound. ha ha!

Anonymous said...

I read in the Idaho Statesman the other day that it was freezing in Redfish, I mean actually freezing. that had to be fun...

DEBBIE said...

Yes... to all..... It was 37 degrees here several nights.. Sam is like WTH???? It's August..
Jess YES... more like a compound that would have been better....

Unknown said...

no ceilings? what is this place?
I hope you didn't pay very much...and didn't sit on the comforter naked or clothed for that matter.

Sammy said...

Wow what a trip... lol we are having a blast and yes I had a hard time with the hippy compound. I spent all night listening for some drunk hippy to come near our bedrooms.... I felt sorry for the poor bastard that came near these guys...lol. And for the "poor poor sam" comment... I bet every one feels bad for me in that pic with a face full of boobs.. haha. Yeah I am soooo mistreated.