Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Got Boobs???




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!..


Today is my "BREAST CANCER FREE" Birthday! It's been TEN years today since I no longer can answer YES to this question... (a little light humor)


Without going into a real deep, emotional blog I am going to keep it fun and light hearted. Every milestone in your "cancer" journey is huge and today is no different for me.


...and Yes! YOU CAN STILL BE PRETTY IN PINK!
Side note: Sam sent me flowers today! With the sweetest card.
Am I the luckiest woman or what???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! seems like the other day. Ten years? Good for you. Kudos to your next ten years.

Sammy said...

My Debbie. I am so happy we are together and that you are happy and healthy. Your incredible. Thank God I have you... I cant wait to be with you tonight so we can celebrate life.

Anonymous said...

OK... I have known you for about 3 years and had NOT a clue you had breast cancer. WTF?????

jess said...

congrats - ten years is quite the milestone!

Anonymous said...

You got boobs, in fact you have great looking boobs. Congrats and if you don't have boobs you know someone that does.