Friday, August 8, 2008

Infinity on infinity on infinity... 8.8.08

Happy 8's.

Over 9000 wedding licenses were sold yesterday in China. WOW that is a lot of "I do's." The Chinese believe that 8 is the symbol of infinity. (no end or no beginning) OOOH.. how cute.

Sam has a necklace in the shape of the eight that he wore because he told me it was the symbol of infinity and it reminds him "There is something bigger working for him". He gave that necklace to me and I carry it in my purse. EVERYWHERE I go. Makes me think of him. So many people will be celebrating today with the Olympics, weddings, or just thoughts of "infinity".

Sam and I will celebrate with some friends that are coming over for dinner and then tomorrow morning I am taking Sam to my FAVORITE PLACE ON EARTH....

REDFISH LAKE, IDAHO.

I have went there almost every year with my family since I was born. I have a conference in SunValley, Idaho from Monday - Wednesday so I could not be that close to Redfish and not go for a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE REDFISH LAKE.. HAVE SO MUCH FUN.