Tuesday, August 26, 2008

YEARBOOK YOURSELF!!!

I know Sam and I have some exciting news about our engagement but call me STRANGE.. I have to blog about this first..
I got the link from Chana, a friend of mine, check out her blog she did it to her and Fred.. LOL

I tried to hit most era's.. ENJOY!!!




The 50's.. I think we make a great looking couple!!!











Can you say... MARSHA!!! MARSHA!!! MARSHA!!!
and Greg has joined also.








Was there any good hairstyles in the early 90's?






Do it to yourself... It's called YEARBOOK YOURSELF... FUNNY..
HEY DID YOU GUYS ALL KNOW... WE ARE ENGAGED... :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yours look perfect!
I'm jealous on how stylin you guys are!

Sammy said...

oh my gosh... lol that is funny stuff. Damn you look good

DEBBIE said...

I miss you Sammy.. I hate it when you are traveling.. COME HOME TO ME...
JUST EAT THE CAKE!!!!

Sammy said...

haha... yeah this motel crap is not fun with out my Debbie. I guess this will give me time to log a nice blog tonight when I cant sleep. Can I have my cake and eat it too? I miss you and love you very much