Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Schooled......


I have a small story to tell. Debbie is always saying that I beat her at EVERYTHING. Well.... that now has changed. We went to the Gateway mall on Sunday to go shopping and take in a movie on Taylors birthday. So... the kids went shopping and Debbie and I went to the game room... haha... I think its funny how roles change sometimes as we get older. Anyway... I challenged her to a game of air hockey. Dear God she had me begging for mercy...... she schooled me 7 to 3. She later admitted having an air hockey table in her basement for years.... lol Wow I was totally suckered into that one..... I want a freakin rematch..... But I am a real man and can admit when I have been beaten....

3 comments:

DEBBIE said...

BRING IT.....

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the list of "men" Debbie has schooled in air hockey. Been there done that.

Anonymous said...

O boy have I been there. It was UGLY! i think she beat me like 20 to 1 or something though. Don't play her air hockey or volleyball.. YOU WILL GET BEAT. OR NINTENDO